Although we love stonework, this stone entry had irregular rises on the steps. Irregular rises are an easy way to trip up a guests. It was also so difficult to get snow and ice off of. So, our client opted for new composite decking for the new stoop, plus we added granite!
- Removed 3 yards of concrete and stone.
- Built wood framing with TimberTech decking.
- Installed PVC trim.
- Wired in riser lighting on steps.
- Installed black metal handrail.
- Installed granite edger around planter.
- Installed granite lamp post.
- Extended asphalt driveway.