Looking for a new outdoor space?
A patio or a deck? Pergola or a pool? Built-in kitchens or new outdoor lighting?
All projects have a few important steps in common:
- First, prospective clients are encouraged to view our portfolio if they haven’t already.
- When you give us a call we’ll go over what you know about your project and what you want help with.
- If your project is more straightforward in nature we’ll get you a ballpark number that same day.
- If your project has many elements we’ll skip the ballpark estimate and schedule an initial consultation. However, for this to take place, we must know that you have a budget in mind.
- At the initial consultation we will discuss your project further, ask questions about how you currently use your home and spaces, how you want to use your new space, take photos, and measure your space. We will also review your budget and priorities.
- Our team will analyze your project and decide whether we should write up a design agreement or proceed directly to a construction agreement.
- Projects that have custom elements will require a design agreement. This is a contract that covers the cost of creating a design that works with your budget. You will receive your design with 3D renderings, a scope of work, and our estimated price and timeline, along with a construction contract to complete the work. We will also do due-diligence regarding building codes, property lines, zoning, and any environmental issues.
- Some projects do not entail a high level of customization. Usually this is a simple deck or patio with uncomplicated shapes and needs. If your project is on the simpler side, and you are willing to skip the 3D renderings, we can write up a scope of work and a construction contract without the added cost of a design agreement.
- With your budget in mind we will start designing. During the design phase we will render your project and any additional ideas we have, such as lighting or new plants. There will be some amount of built-in revisions and a rate for additional revisions. Once we have determined a design we will assemble the estimate. When all this is ready we will schedule a meeting to present to your the plan and cost.
- Once under contract there will be a 10% down-payment and we will get your project on our schedule. As our schedule changes and as your project nears we will be in communication.
- Before your start date there will be a commencement invoice. This is often the largest invoice of any project as it covers all the materials we will be purchasing before we can begin construction. We will again communicate the timeline though this can change up until your start date.
- Construction begins! After we have received materials and any government permits we will begin construction and we will strive to ensure your project continues until completion.
- Job close-out. At the end of the work we will request you to review our craftsmanship. We will issue our 5 year warranty and will also leave you with a maintenance plan. You’ll have the option to hire us for any maintenance needs.
We offer our design-build landscape and construction services to clients in the towns of Goffstown, Dunbarton, Bedford, Weare, New Boston, Amherst, Auburn, Candia, Derry, Londonderry, Merrimack, Litchfield, Hudson, Windham, Hooksett, Pembroke, Raymond, Epping, Exeter, Hampton, Stratham, Brentwood, Freemont, Chester, the cities of Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, and beyond!
schedule a consultation!
Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling on your big (or small) backyard renovation!
We design and build every aspect of a great backyard; decks, patios, porches, pergolas, pools, lighting, kitchens, fences, and more!